It's time for another mail swap! Christmas is fast approaching (only 27 days to go!) and it wouldn't be complete without receiving a crafty parcel from a new found friend, right? :)
Join our Merry Mail Swap!
Things to keep in mind:
1. Partners will be assigned on December 3.
2. Our theme is CHRISTMAS! Just fill your envelope with anything Christmas-y! But of course, things DIY-ed or handmade are preferred!
3. Christmas parcels should be sent by December 16.
4. Email me if you have sent yours. If I don't receive any confirmation from you by December 16, be prepared to be bugged by me and your partner ;)
5. You can opt to use our good ol' postal service or any courier as long as you send it.
The following people have already registered:
1. Sheh A.
2. Tarik G.
3. Airees R.
4. Elisa C.
5. Richelle M.
6. Alanis A.
7. Kathleen H.
8. Tippy G.
9. Cabbie L.
10. Daniel Kaity M.
11. Aya D.
12. Eula T.
13. Gn O.
If you want to join (or have already registered but your name isn't listed), please email (again) Hey Kessy (firstname.lastname@example.org) the ff:
1. Complete Name
2. Complete Mailing address
3. Blog link/s
Here are blog posts about our previous mail swap:
You ca sign up until December 1!
Disclaimer: For obvious reasons, Hey Kessy isn't responsible for any lost/unreceived packages.